Microblading: The Secret to Natural, Fuller Brows
Microblading. The word alone invokes curiosity, intrigue and possibly even fear for those who don’t a have a clue what it is. You’re in for a quick and interesting lesson (and we promise not to bore you to death), because today, you’re going to learn all about microblading, including the perks and benefits, and why it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to brows. Microblading 101 is in session.
What Is It?
Microblading is a unique service that has gained major popularity in the last few years. Unlike eyebrow waxing, threading, or even plucking, Microblading is not maintenance for the brows. What it is, is a form of permanent eyebrow application in the form of tattoo artistry that many makeup salons are offering as a service due to its high demand.
Microblading is performed by adding ink in fine strokes to the brow line to replicate and mimic real brow hair. Using a micro blade with ink, the technician gently implants the ink under the skin much like a tattoo, but through use of a fine Microblade needle, the strokes are hairline thin. The result is very natural and provides fuller looking brows – or possibly the appearance of brow hair where there is none at all. There isn’t much pain (if any) associated with the service as the area is numbed with creams and an injection of lidocaine to provide the most pleasant experience possible.
Who Needs It?
Those who have the following may be great candidates for permanent brow services:
- Thinning brows & brow hair
- Those with very busy lifestyles who simply don’t have the time to add eyebrow pencil or want a polished, finished look 24/7.
- Sparse eyebrows due to genetics or age
- Those with medical conditions where one might lose hair such as:
- Chemotherapy treatments
Microblading can fill in the sparse areas of the brows where someone may feel self-conscious, or provide a long-lasting look for those who have no brows at all – resulting in less time and effort in front of the mirror free handing your own brows. This ultimately gives you more time to enjoy your life and less time fretting over perfecting your daily look.
- Less time spent in front of the mirror; you can go on about your day without worrying about brow touch ups or wondering if your brows are even still in place
- Swimming becomes fun again – no more worries about losing your brows when your face hits the water
- Long-lasting permanent solution
- Beautiful finished look; various brow looks and styles can be achieved to meet your needs
- Safe and effective
- Great option for those with medical conditions causing hair loss
- No more embarrassment due to sparse, missing, or non-existent brow hair
- Cost effective in the long run; no need to buy brow products any longer after micro-bladed brows are applied
It’s important to note that you should always choose a true professional when considering going the Microblading route. Just because somebody says they can do it, doesn’t mean you should utilize their services. Always ask for pictures and a portfolio. Make sure of their credentials. And when in doubt, do your research.
Glam Ink Studio of Salons by JC Naples, Florida, is a professional permanent makeup salon that offers top of the line Microblading service, among other cosmetic services. Located in Suite #1, owner Julia Brown is pro-certified in Microblading, and is incredibly efficient and professional. With years of experience in the beauty industry, Julia is no stranger to permanent makeup – in fact, she owned and operated two permanent makeup locations outside of Florida in the past which evolved into extremely successful businesses.
Julia offers top-notch microblading services, and all of her appointments take anywhere from 1-3 hours in length, depending. Microblading services generally only take an hour to an hour and a half to complete the actual service, however time is necessary for paperwork, numbing, medical history and more. She also includes a consultation to discuss your desires. Give her a call today to schedule your own consultation as her services are by appointment only – and trust that you are in good hands with Julia of Glam Ink Studios. 239-285-7576
Find Julia on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/BeautybyJuliaBrown
Find Julia on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GlamInkStudio