Regular vs Organic Shampoo
A lot of people are choosing to get organic food for their family. But what about organic shampoo? Is it worth it? Is it really any better than regular shampoo? Below we’re going to look at regular and organic shampoo, and the advantages and disadvantages of both.
This is usually the shampoo that people think about when they are buying shampoo. Let’s look at what it offers. Advantages
- Easy to find in just about any type of store
- Inexpensive price
- Lathers more compared with organic shampoo
- Feels as if you can use less to wash your hair
- Comes in many different variations
- Contains chemicals that can cause hair loss, baldness, and premature greying of hair
- The common chemicals that are in shampoo such as propylene glycol, olefin sulfonate, and parabens can harm your scalp, hair, and even cause you to develop illnesses such as cancer.
- Harms your hair follicles
- A lot of shampoos include sodium lauryl sulfate, which can cause cataract development in adults as well as improper development of their eyes in children. It also can cause female and male hair loss.
- Over 50% of what is put on your skin goes into your body, chemicals like parabens and foaming agents can go through your body.
- Some chemicals that are in the shampoo can be lethal if they’re absorbed in huge amounts. They’re allowed in the shampoo since the bottle only has a small amount but it can be dangerous when you use them for a long time.
- Some chemicals can leave deposits inside your organs.
Now that we have seen what the disadvantages of regular shampoo is, let’s look at what organic shampoo offers. Advantages
- Doesn’t contain any synthetic ingredients or chemicals.
- Ingredients are nontoxic and biodegradable, so they’re good for the planet and you.
- They benefit your scalp and hair. Your hair follicles and skin cells will be infused and enriched with botanical ingredients and the vitamins, minerals and natural oils they contain. This means your hair is going to be glossy and soft.
- It facilitates the oil production of your body from your follicles and glands, which will make your hair look more shiny and thicker.
- Is quicker to infuse your scalp and hair and provides nutrients.
- Organic shampoo is a lot harder to find and you may not find it in all of the stores like regular shampoo.
- The price is higher than a regular shampoo’s price. This is because it contains all-natural ingredients. These are harder to get because it’s a lot cheaper to make them in a laboratory.
- There are a lot of brands that you can choose from, so you might have a hard time finding the right one.
Now that you know what the advantages and disadvantages of both regular and organic shampoo are, you have to make the choice. But remember, that organic shampoo is going to be a lot better for your family and for the environment.
About Our Naples Salon
In Naples, Florida everyone wants a great head of hair, nails, skin care and body pampering. At Salons by JC we give you a salon experience unlike any other. We’ve got the best wellness & beauty specialists for you to choose from in one location, located on 5th Ave, in historic Naples, Florida.